`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Chrome Jo Adell Auto

Bowman Chrome Jo Adell Auto
Trying to buy this on Ebay and people are buying them up fast. I see a good player not a HOF player...what's going on?

RE: Bowman Chrome Jo Adell Auto
He is a HOT young prospect, in fact he is one of the hottest from the draft. With a large number of prospectors out there now, it's no surprise that his autograph is selling quickly.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

The card looks to be short printed, so thats probably why
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

Yeah a small % of cases have been busted and everyone thinks he's short printed. I personally have seen 3 auto's pulled in 3 separate breaks over the weekend. I always find it funny that a small number of 100 or less people on another certain message board think that they are the end all to the hobby and if they haven't seen it or pulled it then it must be short printed or doesn't exist. lmao

My suggestion is wait it out and there should be a decent amount pop up in a month or so.

The biggest thing to note is this, he has only 3 regular (non-insert) Bowman autos on eBay right now, parallels included. That is an extremely small percent for the amount of draft being opened, so I would beg to differ that it is short printed, like Cord Sandberg a few years ago.
Here is my Photobucket library:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/captaina789/library/?sort=3&page=1
Collecting most Top 100 Prospects and AMAZING patch cards

I concur. Also the last one that sold went for over 250!

Not sure what search terms you used but I count 8 Draft night Auto's, 1 gold shimmer auto redemption, 3 defining moments and 7 Class of 2017 auto's.

we know the draft night base auto is /99, draft night gold is /50, Gold Shimmer is /50, Defining Moment's base /99, defining moments gold /50, Class '17 /250, Class '17 gold /50

So as I said a very small % of total product has been busted and a lot more out there yet.

Funny thing is I actually got more than that, but of the 19 you brought up, 18 are inserts. This lends evidence to the theory that the bowman draft auto (non-insert) is a SP. I mean you brought up the fact that you only found one that was from the auto set (the gold shimmer), which is also solid proof.
Do you see what I'm saying? Like the amount of autos he has on eBay is a lot, but the regular set autos (not the insert ones) are really limited given that there are only 3 for sell, compared to the 48 results that popped up when I typed 2017 Bowman draft adell auto.
Here is my Photobucket library:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/captaina789/library/?sort=3&page=1
Collecting most Top 100 Prospects and AMAZING patch cards

I used the following: 2017 Bowman Chrome Draft Jo Adell Auto and just Jo Adell auto. The last completed listing for the base prospect auto was 275!

I was referring to the his regular 2017 Bowman Chrome Draft Auto. I was able to scoop one up on Ebay, hopefully he is the next Mike Trout Smile