`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: SP Authentic By The Letter cards (all players)

Wanted: SP Authentic By The Letter cards (all players)
Looking for low end SP Authentic By The Letter cards with clear bold autographs (not fading or bleeding or hard to see).

Have tons to trade, plmk what you have. Looking for trades of at least 4 at a time to make postage worth it.

Thanks!
Mike

RE: Wanted: SP Authentic By The Letter cards (all players)
(11-28-2017, 02:58 PM)mberger Wrote: Looking for low end SP Authentic By The Letter cards with clear bold autographs (not fading or bleeding or hard to see).

Have tons to trade, plmk what you have. Looking for trades of at least 4 at a time to make postage worth it.

Thanks!
Mike
Is there a list of letters you are looking for or just those cards in general? Because I may have some but they might be other brands (I am looking for specific letters)
[Image: Ryan%20Milledge_zpsthyedlbp.jpg]

Offer sent. Included a few Finest Letter cards as well, not sure if you had interest in those also.
Thanks for looking,
Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

I have an '09 Tulowitzki if you're interested. I know you're looking for multiple cards at once, so if you want to pass I understand.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

(11-28-2017, 04:43 PM)gamrfrmwb Wrote: Is there a list of letters you are looking for or just those cards in general? Because I may have some but they might be other brands (I am looking for specific letters)
Just trying to pick up a bunch of different letters. I have a bunch of the letter O right now. May be interested in other brands also, but the autographs need to be clear and not smeared or bleeding, and easy to see.

Mike

(11-29-2017, 09:41 AM)flood and fire Wrote: I have an '09 Tulowitzki if you're interested. I know you're looking for multiple cards at once, so if you want to pass I understand.
Thanks for the offer, I'm actually looking for lower end on those. I did send you a trade offer for other cards you have that I have interest in. Thanks!

I have a Cole Hamels Letter A and signature. I am looking for Jimmy Rollins Bowman/Topps Gold Refractors. Also Jimmy Rollins Auto or patch cards. I have other cards I would be willing to trade as well, but that is my only by the letters auto I have. Let me know if interested.