`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last 2017 Walmart Holiday Box on the Shelf...

Last 2017 Walmart Holiday Box on the Shelf...
So this box has been on the shelf the last three times I went to Walmart. I am trying to slowly get out of cards but I can't. So I opened the box, the 5th or 6th I saw Yankees, I saw ink...I saw Jordan Montgomery. Still nice to hit an auto... 1 in 272 packs. Thanks for looking.

RE: Last 2017 Walmart Holiday Box on the Shelf...
Any autograph from these boxes is a nice hit. CONGRATS!
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Atleast it was a auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Congrats!! Montgomery is a decent hit!!! He's going to be a part of the Yank's rotation (unless he's traded this winter )

Picked up 3 boxes, got 1 auto, 2 relics. One relic was Didi G, so this Yankee fan was happy. The auto was a RC of some pitcher for The Padres ... can't remember his name. Sad
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I found 7-8 the other day and took a cue from my fellow collector's. Bought 2 for the wife and kids to wrap up and put under the tree! Will let you know what I pull!
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

i just ordered 5 boxes from Walmart online. Should be getting them Thursday. I hope with 5 boxes I should be able to complete the set. Will let everyone know if I get any decent hits...

I bought 2 myself over the weekend. Have 162/200 for the set. Only 20 dupes. Trying to decide on a 3rd knowing that I may finish off the set, or close to it, or may add 92 to the dupe pile. My 2 relics were George Springer (PC) and Dustin Pedroia.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

Can anyone help me out with the location(s) of the boxed cards at Walmart? We have a Super Walmart in our town. So I go in and go to the toy department, find a clerk and ask her where the boxes of trading cards are. She tells me that up at the front of the store near the check outs is a little cove where they sell books and reading lights etc. So I go up there and find a clerk stocking books and ask her. She gets down right pissy with me and says she doesn't know why the gal in the toy department keeps sending people her way for trading cards because they are not at the front of the store they are in toys! Then she goes on angry rant about how the peeps in the toy department must have it out for her. So I told her to have a good holiday and i kinda slinked away. Sheesh.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

All of the WalMarts in my area have their cards near the register. Usually the resister closest to the self check outs.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(12-18-2017, 12:33 PM)zeprock Wrote: All of the WalMarts in my area have their cards near the register. Usually the resister closest to the self check outs.
Ok, that makes sense now that I think about it. Thank you.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.