`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Question for those who buy on "the bay"

Question for those who buy on "the bay"

Gotta a question for those who buy on ebay looking for a little help.

Do you prefer it when cards are listed individually or is doing them in the listings were you can have up to 250 cards on when listing and you just pick the ones you want ok?

RE: Question for those who buy on "the bay"
I never even bother to look at listing like that. If I want to buy a bunch of low end cards I go to COMC.

if you plan to list a lot of stuff from the same set, i'd prefer the drop down list as the same listing. Annoyingly, you need to pay them the monthly fee to be a "store" to do it. much easier as a buyer though
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

Yeah, I don't like auctions that are listed that way either. I do COMC or BurbankSportscards for commons.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

May not be much help, but I "shop around" - I'll look at individual card listings as well as "you pick" listings, and then check COMC and Sportlots. Even better, find somebody on Beckett to trade with.

I've found that the "you pick" type listings are a big help with completing big sets, like OPC retros, but not so much for individuals items. And real common base cards I find can usually be gotten more inexpensively on Sportlots.
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

The "pick which card you want" listings annoy the blankety-blank out of me.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)