`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 - 2017 topps chrome megas

3 - 2017 topps chrome megas
Open 3. First two had nothing, no color, no numbered. 3rd at least had a Alex Bergman auto. Not too bad.

RE: 3 - 2017 topps chrome megas
Funny story ... i picked up more mega boxes. figured I'd open one, keep the rest for 'under the tree' ... anyway, after reading your successful story, I thought to myself, yeah, He was very lucky getting Bregman, one of the best RC autos in the set ... I'd be really, really happy pulling a Bregman auto, but my luck has been all used up ... or so I thought. BOOM ... Bregman gold auto /50 ... this has been an unreal run for me. Bregman, Bellinger redemption and Benintendi redemption. The only thing that could top off my streak would be pulling a Judge auto. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(11-16-2017, 08:57 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: The only thing that could top off my streak would be pulling a Judge auto. Smile
Now I know that last box won't make it until Christmas, cause there could be a Judge auto waiting in there for you.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(11-17-2017, 08:43 AM)djohn Wrote: Now I know that last box won't make it until Christmas, cause there could be a Judge auto waiting in there for you.
Correct-a-mundo, my compadre!
Opened it .. no judge, but got another auto.
Then bought 4 more boxes .... see my thread for details. I don't want to hijack this thread any worse than I may have. Sad
Sorry Once78
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(11-17-2017, 10:48 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Correct-a-mundo, my compadre!
Opened it .. no judge, but got another auto.
Then bought 4 more boxes .... see my thread for details. I don't want to hijack this thread any worse than I may have. Sad
Sorry Once78
Aren't the autos supposed to be 1:18 boxes?

I opened one box and pulled seven packs worth of base cards.

The best one was a Franklin Baretto RC, so I'm going to quit while I am behind, LOL