`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading / Buying Looking for Colts / Pacers

Trading / Buying Looking for Colts / Pacers
looking to trade or buy for colts and pacers cards. Let me know if you see anything you need or like. A lot of these rpa's are multi colored patches and logos. Also willing to trade down for things I like or am looking for! Feel free to ask if you have any questions

im trying to list 100's of cards daily I have over 5k refractors that im adding and many many more cards. lets see if we can make some trades.
[Image: Colts%20Banner_zpshchgtzzb.jpg]

RE: Trading / Buying Looking for Colts / Pacers
Any certain players? Anything of these teams? Let me know. Thanks.

(11-14-2017, 08:48 PM)akaus Wrote: Any certain players? Anything of these teams? Let me know. Thanks.
NO PARTICULARS IN MIND... INTERESTED IN ANY AND ALL. EXCEPT BASE CARDS. THANKS FOR THE INTEREST- JB

added around 2000 new additions for trade. still adding, and looking... thanks for all the help-

(11-14-2017, 08:19 PM)trublue87 Wrote: looking to trade or buy for colts and pacers cards. Let me know if you see anything you need or like. A lot of these rpa's are multi colored patches and logos. Also willing to trade down for things I like or am looking for! Feel free to ask if you have any questions

im trying to list 100's of cards daily I have over 5k refractors that im adding and many many more cards. lets see if we can make some trades.

[quote='trublue87' pid='2670345' dateline='1510708779']
looking to trade or buy for colts and pacers cards. Let me know if you see anything you need or like. A lot of these rpa's are multi colored patches and logos. Also willing to trade down for things I like or am looking for! Feel free to ask if you have any questions

Any last minute trades??? Trying to unload everything so i do not need to renew OPG for this month. I will be listing cards for sale upcoming at 10% book value. Or if you take entire sport. I will drop to 6%. But would like to see if any last minute trades can happen. Thanks to everyone that helped with my pc the past few days

(11-23-2017, 11:23 AM)trublue87 Wrote: [quote='trublue87' pid='2670345' dateline='1510708779']

Any last minute trades??? Trying to unload everything so i do not need to renew OPG for this month. I will be listing cards for sale upcoming at 10% book value. Or if you take entire sport. I will drop to 6%. But would like to see if any last minute trades can happen. Thanks to everyone that helped with my pc the past few days
Check my offer from last week

Offer sent
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.