`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Luminaries + Archives Post Season

2 Luminaries + Archives Post Season
Stopped by the local and busted four boxes of UD series one hockey, hit the Nico Young Guns so let's do some baseball.

I was forewarned that Archives Post Season had a bunch and I mean a bunch of low end autos but I still busted one pack. Owner of the local never even heard of this guy but I remember the 1969 World Series. Skipped a bunch of classes in college to see the Mets win!

[Image: AY5idPm.jpg]

But my main interest was Luminaires hoping to hit something great!???

Picked one pack from shelf. I hated Reggie Jackson back in the day so this was NOT something I was hoping to see!!!

[Image: 5ZqkIHn.jpg]

I did not want to end the visit to the local on a downer of pulling a player you didn't want, so I took the gamble and picked out one more packs.

Let's just say, time to do a happy dance!

[Image: NdQtCcU.jpg]

My very first Ichiro auto pull and to be a 1/1 game used Letter makes it all that much better!

Good luck with your breaks,

RE: 2 Luminaries + Archives Post Season
Congrats on the Ichiro. We can make a club, the hate Reggie club. I have never really liked him either, even when he played for the Yankees. I do remember Cleon Jones. Believe he played right field, but could be wrong. Know he was an outfielder though. Don't think he played that many seasons.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(11-12-2017, 01:34 PM)bamyanks Wrote: Congrats on the Ichiro. We can make a club, the hate Reggie club. I have never really liked him either, even when he played for the Yankees. I do remember Cleon Jones. Believe he played right field, but could be wrong. Know he was an outfielder though. Don't think he played that many seasons.
My memory has him in left field. Tommy Agee was center field and Ron Swoboda was in right.

Google "the catch in the 69 World Series, Swoboda in right center field" Saved the game for the Mets.

It was worth skipping classes to watch that series, back in the days when all the games were day games.

And it has ink too...incredible!!! Congrats

Nice ichiro. It definitely save the break.

I loved Reggie back in the day and PC him now. Very nice pulls.

Mike
[Image: new-york-skyline-day-panorama_zps1b18efc9.jpg]

Collects NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Knicks, NY Islanders and NJ Devils as well as players in signature

Breathtaking 1/1
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Congrats! The only way that Ichiro could be better is if it was in a Mariners uniform. Beautiful card.
Kepler

(12-13-2017, 01:11 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Congrats! The only way that Ichiro could be better is if it was in a Mariners uniform. Beautiful card.
Totally agree, thanks for taking a look.