`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017-18 Upper Deck Series 1

2017-18 Upper Deck Series 1
When will the checklist appear in the database?

RE: 2017-18 Upper Deck Series 1
(11-02-2017, 02:11 PM)shierydana Wrote: When will the checklist appear in the database?
Been posted all day

http://www.beckett.com/news/carryover-ro...ne-hockey/

(11-02-2017, 05:17 PM)Simpleton Wrote: Been posted all day

http://www.beckett.com/news/carryover-ro...ne-hockey/
Really--don't see it in the data base myself just the article containing it.

Release date is the 9th of November so I would expect after the 9th we would see it in organize, there is a checklist associated with the article.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

I just don't understand why it takes so long to add to the database/organize. If they have the checklist in advance, why can't it be added then?

Maybe I'm just not patient enough.

(11-03-2017, 07:54 AM)shierydana Wrote: I just don't understand why it takes so long to add to the database/organize. If they have the checklist in advance, why can't it be added then?

Maybe I'm just not patient enough.
'Cause the checklist are not always right.

You can figure out the prices yourself. It's not like Beckett has a magic formula.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Not necessarily looking for prices, just want to add my "Wants".

Anyways, the cards have been added to the database now.

(11-06-2017, 11:37 AM)shierydana Wrote: Not necessarily looking for prices, just want to add my "Wants".

Anyways, the cards have been added to the database now.
Shiery, just to clear things up, I will not upload a CL into our database until I receive it from the manufacturer. Typically, that will mean the day before the release. UD is very good about getting us the final CL for a product, but never too far in advance of the release date. There are other websites that publish a CL a few weeks in advance, but it's not prudent for me to do that as it could cause a lot of work on the back end. It's just better for me to wait until UD sends out the final CL and upload it. As always, if you have an issue you can email directly at ericn@beckett.com.

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the explanation. I just so excited for new UD, that I have a hard time waiting to get them added to my org.

Regards,
Dana