`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Congrats to the Astros and the Houston Fans

Congrats to the Astros and the Houston Fans
What a great series. Very exciting and well played all around. I wanted the Dodgers to win, but I really respect the way The Astros battled back when they were down, and their great defense when they had a lead. George Springer was impressive and well deserving of the WS MVP. Signing Verlander was genius. He made a good team great and brought experience to a very young team. Congrats to the Astros and all the happy fans in Houston.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Congrats to the Astros and the Houston Fans
With what Houston (the city) has been through with hurricane it was great to see them win one....

Great series, game 7 may have not lived up to the hype... So question: what's worse, Bellinger's strikeout record or Correa's proposal?
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

I hope the Oakland A's were paying attention ... if you actually keep your good young players beyond their "club control" years, great things can happen!

As for my other team, the Tigers, I was glad to see Verhammer finally get a ring.

Other former A's/Tigers like Maybin, Reddick and Peacock too!

(11-02-2017, 11:29 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I hope the Oakland A's were paying attention ... if you actually keep your good young players beyond their "club control" years, great things can happen!

As for my other team, the Tigers, I was glad to see Verhammer finally get a ring.

Other former A's/Tigers like Maybin, Reddick and Peacock too!
Totally agree. Even though we lost a great pitcher and a great person I was still geeked to see him win a world series and will always root for Verhammer.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.