Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just bought my first ever case.
Rainbow 
Just bought my first ever case.
Deleted.

RE: Just bought my first ever case.
(10-21-2017, 09:18 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I think you may need professional help if you bought a case without knowing what is or is not valuable...LOL

Really?? Sorry for disturbing you. I have deleted my post.

(10-21-2017, 09:04 PM)ckrakowski Wrote: Deleted.
I'don't like to see what you got
It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]
Bug 
I'm confused. What was the case you bought?

They bought a case of 2015 Topps Series 1 Jumbo, and I teased them about not knowing what the hits are in that product even though they bought a case (they were asking if anyone knew what to expect), so they got upset and removed the description...go figure. I was just joking around.

(10-22-2017, 07:14 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: They bought a case of 2015 Topps Series 1 Jumbo, and I teased them about not knowing what the hits are in that product even though they bought a case (they were asking if anyone knew what to expect), so they got upset and removed the description...go figure. I was just joking around.
not really cool or supportive to a fellow collector imho ..... everyone's "first case" is special .....

(10-22-2017, 07:40 PM)pbean Wrote: not really cool or supportive to a fellow collector imho ..... everyone's "first case" is special .....
That's fine. Everyone is entitled to how they react...i just was surprised so I was "dogging" them like guys do but perhaps not smart with a stranger. No harm intended.

Forgive and forget ... bro-hugs all around ... life's too short to get upset with each other.

BTW: 2015 Topps Series 1 Jumbo is cool, depending on the price. There's at least 6 autos, 12 relics (6 GU and 6 manu) and a case hit. 2015 may have been the year the case hit was a Strata auto, IIRC. 2015 had the manufactured pin sets, very cool autos ... especially one of my favorite cards (even if he was on The Mutts 0)) Gallery of Greats Mike Piazza auto /10 ... lots of great hits to have in that year of Series 1.
I still need to find a photo hosting site. It's not as much fun to talk about cards w/o pics. Sad
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-22-2017, 09:53 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I still need to find a photo hosting site. It's not as much fun to talk about cards w/o pics. Sad
Try imgur. That's what I've been using.

(10-25-2017, 06:21 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Try imgur. That's what I've been using.
Thanks
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.