`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Update

Topps Update
Is Topps Update out already? I looked it up on Blowout Cards and it looks as if the hobby and jumbo boxes are out but they claim the blasters will be released next Wednesday. Does this make any sense?

RE: Topps Update
Today is the release date, so pre-orders of hobby are in. I suppose the Blasters are being mailed out to the retailers today so they have to wait until received?? I don't know...

Today is release day, obviously every Walmart and Target stocks cards differently so I wouldn't expect to see any on the shelf at retail, but also wouldn't be shocked if some made it out today.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I picked up 2 blasters at Target yesterday.

I went to Target today and they had none. Maybe Wal Mart tomorrow. I know sometimes the blasters hit the shelves before the hobby and jumbos.

I went to Wal Mart today and they had several blasters and rack packs. I bought one of each. I pulled almost half of the rc's. I also pulled three sp's to my surprise.

I bought 3 Hobby boxes at my local card shop and i notice quite a few variation cards and i am pretty sure i have all the RC lol.

(10-20-2017, 02:50 PM)Simpleton Wrote: I bought 3 Hobby boxes at my local card shop and i notice quite a few variation cards and i am pretty sure i have all the RC lol.
With good collation with a couple more blasters I might get all the rc's.

(10-20-2017, 03:00 PM)cspen Wrote: With good collation with a couple more blasters I might get all the rc's.
I kid you not, i have a 8 inch pile of rookies from three boxes not to mention a AS Jersey Patch and a negative RC card of Bellinger and Chris Sale 1987 Topps Auto Card.

Yep it's out. Pulled these out of one $4.99 fat pack!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars