`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a sad day...

It's a sad day...
It's a sad day to be a Packer fan...these injuries are just ridiculous, and now Rodgers is gone too Sad Maybe the prices on cards comes down though??? Lol

RE: It's a sad day...
(10-15-2017, 08:04 PM)savagenate Wrote: It's a sad day to be a Packer fan...these injuries are just ridiculous, and now Rodgers is gone too Sad Maybe the prices on cards comes down though??? Lol
I watched the game and had to sadly sit through 30 replays of the hit on Rodgers and hear them talk about him while the game was being played. Aikman loves him...

It is part of football (hence our starting QB and RB out while our projected starting QB has been out). Not fun, by any means, but part of the game we all endure as fans.

(10-15-2017, 11:15 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I watched the game and had to sadly sit through 30 replays of the hit on Rodgers and hear them talk about him while the game was being played. Aikman loves him...

It is part of football (hence our starting QB and RB out while our projected starting QB has been out). Not fun, by any means, but part of the game we all endure as fans.
Aikman was in rare form...he had no clue what he was talking about half the time lol. I didn't like the play that hurt Rodgers, but I don't think it was dirty. Just hitting the quarterback hard when you get the chance. With so many injuries we may not come back from this one. You guys have the best shot at the division if you can stay healthy.

There goes my FFL ... Rodgers has been a keeper of mine since the first year he started ..... grrrr .... gotta ride Tyrod Taylor .... and hope maybe Hundly catches fire!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Me too my fantasy teams future just got bleak
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

Yea Im sure it stings and really suck. It bite when we lost delvin. But as a die hard Vikings fan. Im not going to lie, im excited. It sure makes our outlook alot nicer. No offense

(10-17-2017, 01:02 AM)StylinDylan7 Wrote: Yea Im sure it stings and really suck. It bite when we lost delvin. But as a die hard Vikings fan. Im not going to lie, im excited. It sure makes our outlook alot nicer. No offense
Lol none taken. I like your guy's chance of winning the division. That defense is scary, and Keenum is playing just as well as Bradford for the most part. It could be anyone's year this year...powerhouses are falling. Cardinals, seahawks, packers, falcons, patriots, even KC. No one is unbeatable this year.

(10-17-2017, 10:26 AM)savagenate Wrote: Lol none taken. I like your guy's chance of winning the division. That defense is scary, and Keenum is playing just as well as Bradford for the most part. It could be anyone's year this year...powerhouses are falling. Cardinals, seahawks, packers, falcons, patriots, even KC. No one is unbeatable this year.
How true! We got beat by the Lions...at home...pathetic. You just never know what will happen each and every game, which makes it sad and exciting for the fans!

I don't wish pain upon any player, but I do like it when a top-notch player gets taken back down to reality...like Tom Brady's suspension last year and the release of Ochocinco a few years ago. They need to understand that it is the fans' game, not theirs.

I like our chances.... At another high draft pick.

(10-17-2017, 02:07 PM)jplarson Wrote: I like our chances.... At another high draft pick.
You guys need it...gotta get a WR or two!