`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't find this card in OPG

Can't find this card in OPG
Help , need to find this card. May have come from some special Panini promo packs.

[Image: 2e4ozg4ax450.jpeg]
Photobucket

RE: Can't find this card in OPG
It is the 2014 Rookies & Stars Materials listed as #RMDF, though yours probably has an actual number. Beckett seems to be pretty bad with listing the actual card number. Noticed that a lot recently. Usually they are giving it a Number instead of listing what is really on the back (reverse of the way yours is).
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

Yeah I don't know why Beckett does that. I'm building my own database for my collection and when I'm entering the number I'm going by what is on the card. I making that number field Alphanumeric to do so and that is forcing me to make the number 001 and 010 instead of 1 and 10 so it will sort properly, but accuracy of what is displayed on the card is most important.
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

(10-12-2017, 07:27 PM)sparty78 Wrote: Help , need to find this card. May have come from some special Panini promo packs.

[Image: 2e4ozg4ax450.jpeg]
HAS THE NUMBER 15 ON THE BACK.
Photobucket

That is the right one, just listed as RMDF in Beckett. I bought a lot of this so have quite a few (even 3 Bortles, lucky me, #7 on back, RMBB in Beckett).

This shows it:
https://www.cardboardconnection.com/2014...ball-cards

Scroll down to Rookie Materials Set Checklist.

(10-13-2017, 01:34 PM)sparty78 Wrote: HAS THE NUMBER 15 ON THE BACK.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.