`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catching up on some maildays rolling thread

Catching up on some maildays rolling thread

Nabbed some more printing plates of Alshon and the two Finest cards are a mere representation of maybe 80-90 base I've received from 1996, 2000, and 2008 sets.

The Smallwoods are Panini Points redemptions. I like the look of the Black Gold cards and they didn't have much for Bears so cashed in with them. The Jordan Howard was a replacement card for a 2016 Panini Playbook Playbook Brandin Cooks and a 2013 Panini Prizm scrub. Calling took FOREVER with the wait times but the customer service rep I spoke with was nice.

The Pennington was part of a lot, I was aiming for the 2000 Finest rookie and wound up with a mini-collection of the two-time Comeback Player of the Year.

Some more Alshon printing plates plus a 2015 Finest, which puts me at 2 of the 4 out there. The Brandon Marshall card was too cool for me to let slip by.

As always, thanks for looking!

RE: Catching up on some maildays
Awesome adds!! That Marshall Pro Bowl patch is sick, nice snag!

Nice adds! I agree with colts fan, that marshall is sweet!

I got those same 2 Smallwood black with gold auto relic cards with my Panini Points

I'm an Eagles fan, so I was looking for Eagles autos - and those are really sharp looking cards

RE: Catching up on some maildays rolling thread
New adds. Got on a hot streak with a seller that had free combined shipping. Hard to turn down at that point! All the Finest and Bears cards are pc, the rest will become trade bait in the coming months when I re-up my org in January. Thanks!

Nice stuff!!! Gotta love when you find a seller w/free s/h and some decent deals!

Be interested in the DHop Clarity when it comes available.

Very nice!