`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timmies

Timmies
Anybody buy any tims cards yet? Thoughts on the cards do you like the design, how are the insert sets?
I have not had a chance to buy any just looking to see what people think of them.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

RE: Timmies
I haven't gotten any yet but was glancing at images online. I really like the looks of the Game Day Action insert, might have to do that set just for fun.
Go Avs Go!

I bought ten packs and must say that I do not find them impressive. The Game Day Action look nice, but the ticket format has been overplayed. The base look exactly the same as the other years, and the Platinum Profiles have dwindled to a shiny turd, at best. Last ten packs that I will buy.

Randi

The Clear Cut Phenoms (1:16) and Triple Threats (1:24) look good.
Base cards and other inserts are just average.(in my opinion).

Not very original on the design of the base cards at all, this in no way entices me to purchase any more cards either Randi, nor are they going to get me to drink any more of their horrible coffee.

The clear cut phenoms are nice at best as are the triple exposure, again not very original but I guess it gets harder every year to find something new.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

(09-28-2017, 09:07 PM)rayeates Wrote: Last ten packs that I will buy.

Randi
Thanks for the tip/warning!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.