`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Price question for trade value

Price question for trade value
I have a 2017 Topps Museum Collection Momentous Material Jumbo Patch Autographs Gold #JPASG Sonny Gray numbered to 5. It's not priced and I have no clue on what to guess even as to it's value.

Any guesses as to what a fair value may be? Already checked the bay and none of the other 4 have come up. What do you all do in these situations?

It's a really neat card, the uniform piece is from one of the camo uniforms.

RE: Price question for trade value
(09-27-2017, 10:28 PM)tbro387 Wrote: I have a 2017 Topps Museum Collection Momentous Material Jumbo Patch Autographs Gold #JPASG Sonny Gray numbered to 5. It's not priced and I have no clue on what to guess even as to it's value.

Any guesses as to what a fair value may be? Already checked the bay and none of the other 4 have come up. What do you all do in these situations?

It's a really neat card, the uniform piece is from one of the camo uniforms.
This is a good question and comes up all the time on serial #'d items. More often than not, the answer is "whatever someone is willing to give for it". Though frustrating, it is unlikely there is a way to price it within a few bucks.

If you like Sonny Gray, you can hold out for the value you feel is right. If you don't care about him, then jump at the first offer for a card you do like. Either way, looking at eBay is not always a solution as the price being asked is not always the price someone will be wiling to pay (taken from Rick on Pawn Stars...LOL).

Case in point...there is a 1 of 1 Aaron Judge that I saw on COMC. The asking price is crazy, but when it went on sale it still did not sell. I am sure the owner thinks it is worth a bunch, but it doesn't mean a thing if nobody is willing to spend that kind of money on it.

RE: Price question for trade value
You can always look on ebay for other Sonny Gray #ed to 5 auto/patch cards and go from there.