`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Hockey Card Podcast

RE: My Hockey Card Podcast
Very cool....I had it on while getting some work done the other night, nice to have hockey card talk in the background....sounds great!!
Only U.S. trading until further notice....

Thanks Bluefrozencanuck and Gfel. it means a lot to me and inspires me to do more. thanks again.

- Eddie

(09-26-2017, 07:14 PM)gfel2795 Wrote: Very cool....I had it on while getting some work done the other night, nice to have hockey card talk in the background....sounds great!!
Wanting these primarily Igor Shesterkin, Alexis Lafrenière  Kaapo Kakko, Adam Fox, K'Andre Miller, Ryan Lindgren, Zac Jones, Braden Schneider. Just starting PC For Jack Hughes & Illya Sorokin.

Eddie no gig today?
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Hope all is well and you were far from the terrible events that transpired.
Go Avs Go!

As you know from last week I am safe and sound back in NY. Thanks for the thoughts Jeremy. MQ I had to do a show earlier in the week before I flew to vegas. But now back to a regular schedule.
Wanting these primarily Igor Shesterkin, Alexis Lafrenière  Kaapo Kakko, Adam Fox, K'Andre Miller, Ryan Lindgren, Zac Jones, Braden Schneider. Just starting PC For Jack Hughes & Illya Sorokin.