`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2000 pacific paramount football un cut sheet

2000 pacific paramount football un cut sheet
hi, i have a 2000 pacific paramount football uncut sheet with tom brady rookie on it i am wondering how many were produced and the value of the sheet if anyone knows. thanks

RE: 2000 pacific paramount football un cut sheet
(09-16-2017, 06:23 AM)user_3fx2q Wrote: hi, i have a 2000 pacific paramount football uncut sheet with tom brady rookie on it i am wondering how many were produced and the value of the sheet if anyone knows. thanks
Although rare, uncut sheets are the toughest item to move because of it's size.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(09-19-2017, 11:15 PM)jaderock Wrote: Although rare, uncut sheets are the toughest item to move because of it's size.
OT: It still kills me someone/people chopped up a bunch of 1999 Finest uncut sheets when they would have looked great hanging in my office!

OP: Echoing what Jaderock said, very cool but difficult to price. You'd need to find someone who would want it as a piece of wall art more than likely.

Not sure if it was you buying it, but a set of 3 sheets of 2000 Paramount (1 with Brady on it) sold on eBay for $75 total. While the original asking price was $250, the $75 sale price seems much closer to what one might expect to pay for the 3 sheets. While the Brady card by itself may sell for more than the sheet with his card on it, that is because the demand for the Brady card is higher and not as many people are interested in uncut sheets (mostly because they are large, making them harder to display, store, and resell).

In terms of how many were produced, well that would be thousands (as these were used to make the cards). The better question is how many are there still out there in uncut form. I would guess there are under 100 of these uncut sheets left, probably closer to someone around 20 or so of each sheet. However since Paramount is not a big name brand or highly sought after set, but a Brady rookie is regardless of what set it's from, a number of the uncut sheets may have been cut up aftermarket to get a high-grade Brady rookie. So there is a good chance that there aren't that many of these left. However that doesn't really mean that the value goes up, as the value is determined not just by supply, but by demand as well. In this case the supply might be low, but the demand may be even lower.

All that being said, uncut sheets still make great wall art, and great conversation pieces.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/