`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017-18 O-Pee-Chee Retro

2017-18 O-Pee-Chee Retro
Does anyone know anything about the Blank Back cards in this set? I have one Card of Kevin Bieksa but there is no Blank back list in the OPG or the Checklist here on beckett. Could it be missed by Beckett. Hopefully Management here can clear this up, thanks.

RE: 2017-18 O-Pee-Chee Retro
(09-12-2017, 12:50 PM)Simpleton Wrote: Does anyone know anything about the Blank Back cards in this set? I have one Card of Kevin Bieksa but there is no Blank back list in the OPG or the Checklist here on beckett. Could it be missed by Beckett. Hopefully Management here can clear this up, thanks.
It's like that every year. Upper Deck doesn't list Blank Backs in the checklist, but they are always included in the product. So no worries!

(09-13-2017, 07:02 PM)creasecollector Wrote: It's like that every year. Upper Deck doesn't list Blank Backs in the checklist, but they are always included in the product. So no worries!
Thanks for your response. So i assume that beckett will not list it as part of the set.

Last years retro blank backs are listed but not the update cards, so eventually beckett will list them.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS