`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Topps Clearly Authentic

2017 Topps Clearly Authentic
Opened a couple boxes a couple weeks ago and hit on one with a Nolan Ryan redemption.

Saw the price guide updates with prices and I bought three more boxes. Finding boxes is difficult, maybe it's because the values came our pretty good. The clearly authentic is one of my favorite looking cards of all time.

Anyways, ended up pulling a /25 Blue Redemption of Harper and Bryant.

Combine that with the Nolan Ryan redemption and this goes down as one of my best breaks and I didn't even have to buy a case!
Looking for High End Nomar Mazara, Mattingly, Adrian Beltre, Peyton Manning, Clayton Kershaw, Zeke Elliott, and Dak Prescott

RE: 2017 Topps Clearly Authentic
If you're going to pull two redemptions out of two boxes, those would at least make it tolerable.

Congrats!

Congratulations. It is going to be real hard to beat those pulls.

Helps to make up for a few case breaks that resulted in about a 50% loss
Looking for High End Nomar Mazara, Mattingly, Adrian Beltre, Peyton Manning, Clayton Kershaw, Zeke Elliott, and Dak Prescott

I just got my first one of these cards in the mail the other day. Joey Votto blue /25. No picture (thanks to photobucket) and I have to say they it is absolutely stunning in hand! I made my wife look at it twice (without telling her what I paid) and even she was impressed. I just hope they don't go overboard making more cards that look like these. But knowing Topps, there will be half a dozen clear auto products next year.....
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

Wow big 3
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK