`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BCCG Trade Group - September 2017 - several teams available for new members

RE: BCCG Trade Group - September 2017 - several teams available for new members
(10-02-2017, 01:38 AM)StylinDylan7 Wrote: Jplarson. I just got your cards pulled and will go out soon.
I received your package today, many thanks! I enjoyed the Bowman Chrome rookies very much, couple of Alshon cards I didn't have, a new Walter Payton card, and a slick looking Jeremy Langford UD card. The Bullard die cut rookie is an interesting design. Also the Fales auto is much appreciated. I wish Trestman had given him the start in 2014 just to see what he could do. Trotting out Clausen proved nothing. The rest of the base is appreciated and will be added to the Bears horde Smile

RE: BCCG Trade Group - September 2017 - several teams available for new members
(10-06-2017, 07:53 PM)jplarson Wrote: I received your package today, many thanks! I enjoyed the Bowman Chrome rookies very much, couple of Alshon cards I didn't have, a new Walter Payton card, and a slick looking Jeremy Langford UD card. The Bullard die cut rookie is an interesting design. Also the Fales auto is much appreciated. I wish Trestman had given him the start in 2014 just to see what he could do. Trotting out Clausen proved nothing. The rest of the base is appreciated and will be added to the Bears horde Smile

Glad you enjoyed them