`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2017 Unparalleled box break and two packs of 2017 Certified HIT

2017 Unparalleled box break and two packs of 2017 Certified HIT
Bought two packs of Certified and was VERY pleased with the Fournette!

Leonard Fournette RC tricolor patch auto /99
James Connor RC patch /299

Pulled a nice /5 RC tricolor patch auto out of Unparalleled as well!

Mack Hollins RC patch auto /5
Shelton Gibson RC auto/25
D'onta Freeman RC dual-color patch /49

[Image: IMG_2979_zps7rs37hio.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2980_zpsfmae5h64.jpg]

RE: 2017 Unparalleled box break and two packs of 2017 Certified HIT
Nice, but it must REALLY be nice to be in a location where you can walk into a LCS and buy a pack!

Here? Nothing but discount stores with no current inventory, unless you drive 70 miles north.

(08-09-2017, 06:31 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Nice, but it must REALLY be nice to be in a location where you can walk into a LCS and buy a pack!

Here? Nothing but discount stores with no current inventory, unless you drive 70 miles north.
Thanks! Sorry to hear the area you live in lacks these kinds of stores. Very lucky to have one here right down the road with an awesome owner! Trying my best to help keep him in business haha $$$.

Now that's a good Eagles box.

And since I also live right near an LCS, its definitely a mixed blessing to live near one. Good to be able to easily get boxes as a collector - but its also bad financially to be able to easily get boxes.

SWEET FOURNETTE, CONGRATS! I HAVE A LCS BUT PRICES ARE A LITTLE HIGH. I CAN GET A BETTER DEAL ON THE BAY FOR A BOX.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).
Shocked 
(08-10-2017, 02:34 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Now that's a good Eagles box.

And since I also live right near an LCS, its definitely a mixed blessing to live near one. Good to be able to easily get boxes as a collector - but its also bad financially to be able to easily get boxes.
Indeed! Hoping these Eagles players end up being solid as the team itself has a great fan base.

And I agree with you 100%, love my LCS but my wallet hates it Smile
(08-12-2017, 03:35 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: SWEET FOURNETTE, CONGRATS! I HAVE A LCS BUT PRICES ARE A LITTLE HIGH. I CAN GET A BETTER DEAL ON THE BAY FOR A BOX.
Thank you!! Love the Fournette for sure, what great patches for the two of those.

Oh so you find that online prices are better? In my experience, once shipping is applied to most new boxes, they match or exceed LCS prices.

(08-14-2017, 01:34 PM)crolsky Wrote: Indeed! Hoping these Eagles players end up being solid as the team itself has a great fan base.

And I agree with you 100%, love my LCS but my wallet hates it Smile

Thank you!! Love the Fournette for sure, what great patches for the two of those.

Oh so you find that online prices are better? In my experience, once shipping is applied to most new boxes, they match or exceed LCS prices.
Hollins is looking pretty good - the touchdown he scored in the first pre-season game shows him to be a player with promise - apparently he's one of the reasons why the Eagles felt like they could trade Jordan Matthews - so that could be a pretty good card.

Nice hits. Any chance you wanna part with the eagle cards
[Image: B84FB5C2-5EB7-415B-AA95-5715CEB5FD02.jpg]

PC Philadelphia Eagles help me build my pc

(08-14-2017, 01:56 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Hollins is looking pretty good - the touchdown he scored in the first pre-season game shows him to be a player with promise - apparently he's one of the reasons why the Eagles felt like they could trade Jordan Matthews - so that could be a pretty good card.
Great insight, thanks for sharing. I was wondering why PHI was okay dealing Matthews but that answers it. Here's to hoping him and Went have some solid chemistry!
(08-14-2017, 09:52 PM)eagleboy85 Wrote: Nice hits. Any chance you wanna part with the eagle cards
Hey, thanks so much! Not looking for anything via trade right now, sorry.

(08-14-2017, 09:59 PM)crolsky Wrote: Great insight, thanks for sharing. I was wondering why PHI was okay dealing Matthews but that answers it. Here's to hoping him and Went have some solid chemistry!

Hey, thanks so much! Not looking for anything via trade right now, sorry.
It's all good just thought I ask. Looking forward to seeing more of your hits

[Image: B84FB5C2-5EB7-415B-AA95-5715CEB5FD02.jpg]

PC Philadelphia Eagles help me build my pc