`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restarting my Everett Scott collection

Restarting my Everett Scott collection
If y'all remember, I used to collect Everett Scott, as he was really the only local celebrity we have lol not too shabby of a career either. I was stupid and sold it all when I sold the rest of my collection. Now, I'm trying to rebuild. Just picked up my first piece for $45 bucks
[Image: 93026129-BB10-45DD-BCAE-37E1558209C1_zpsty6netno.png]
[Image: 7DFC3B85-AA63-4F61-9DFB-AD22F8044B62_zpsxbw6ilpr.png]

Why is it that every sharp card has to have some jerk write or deface it somehow, but the cards that are free from that are rounded and beat up lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: Restarting my Everett Scott collection
Classic example of buy the card not the grade. That is a beauty for a 1.5. Great pick up!

Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

If you glue that into a scrapbook no one will ever know there is writing on the back.

Seriously though, that is still very nice looking card.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(08-09-2017, 11:38 AM)scottzoe Wrote: Classic example of buy the card not the grade. That is a beauty for a 1.5. Great pick up!

Scott
Agreed, I'll almost guarantee you (I've been trying to research the name and address Toni avail) but I'll guarantee that the stamp on the back is a newspaper stand/publisher/something like that that sold Sporting News and just wanted to add their personal advertising to jt
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(08-09-2017, 01:12 PM)zeprock Wrote: If you glue that into a scrapbook no one will ever know there is writing on the back.
LOL
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.