`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plano TX Card Show 8.12.17

Plano TX Card Show 8.12.17

Our next monthly Plano show will be held at the Comfort Inn and Suites Plano East located at 700 E. Central Parkway Plano TX 75074 on Saturday August 12th from 10 AM to 4 PM. Many of our vendors and customers attended the National Sports Card Collectors Convention and we believe there will be a ton of new material for the DFW area.

We're hopeful of adding some exciting details as we approach the show date. Please keep following us for updates

As always, we are featuring our hourly door prize of $15 per hour. That fits with our goal which is the same as it always has been. A show run by collectors, for collectors, with items for sale at reasonable prices. We don't overhype what we do, nor do we promise one thing and deliver something different. All we ever promise if that our shows are designed to be fun to attend in a relaxed atmosphere. That's one reason we offer an hourly door prize because our goal is for more money to be distributed amongst our dealers rather than into our pockets.
Thank you as always for your support!

And while you will hear a lot more about this in the next weeks, please don't forget out 4 day, 2 location Labor Day weekend event. Friday September 1 and Saturday September 2 at the Comfort Inn and Sunday September 3 and Monday September 4 at Adat Chaverim. We gave away all our prizes at the last Adat event so we are grateful for everyone who has already provided us donations or will in the next month before the show. If you have anything to donate, this is the perfect time to do so!
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

RE: Plano TX Card Show 8.12.17
Can vouch for this guy and his shows. I had breakfast with him before his one of his shows earlier this year. Great guy and knows about the business.

Also, his shows are top notch. In fact, I'm setting up at the Labor Day show and am really looking forward to it.

Keep up the good work Rich.

Thanks Hughes, appreciate the kind words Smile
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

Do people typically trade or buy from people attending or is it more selling to the attendees? Just trying to determine if it's worth bringing stuff to trade or sell.
Looking for High End Nomar Mazara, Mattingly, Adrian Beltre, Peyton Manning, Clayton Kershaw, Zeke Elliott, and Dak Prescott

Always bring stuff in with you. We have several people who attend for the sole purpose of buying/selling/trading with the dealers. If you have enough for a table, I always recommend that aspect but if you have a shoebox or two of material, you can walk that around. Either way, bringing cards is always a good idea.

Rich

I may need to get a table but I will try to take a few things and see what's available for trade with my son first.
Looking for High End Nomar Mazara, Mattingly, Adrian Beltre, Peyton Manning, Clayton Kershaw, Zeke Elliott, and Dak Prescott

Sounds good -- friendly bump -- see you Saturday!