`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016-17 SPx Spectrum

2016-17 SPx Spectrum
What's the deal with the Spectrum cards? Are the unscratched cards worth more than the scratched ones?

I found a few at the National for $2.00, so I'm not sure if that's all they're worth now that they're scratched.

Thanks,

Dana

RE: 2016-17 SPx Spectrum
(08-01-2017, 09:25 PM)shierydana Wrote: What's the deal with the Spectrum cards? Are the unscratched cards worth more than the scratched ones?

I found a few at the National for $2.00, so I'm not sure if that's all they're worth now that they're scratched.

Thanks,

Dana
What is that for? I wondered why they were there in the first place. I didnt want to scratch it for fear that it will lower the card value.

(08-01-2017, 09:28 PM)Simpleton Wrote: What is that for? I wondered why they were there in the first place. I didnt want to scratch it for fear that it will lower the card value.
The scratch box has to do with the new Upper Deck Bounty program.

I found this:

Q. If I scratch the codes on my cards, will my cards reduce in value or be considered damaged?
A. Once a code has been redeemed, the code cannot be transferred or traded. Scratching off the code on the back of the card may adversely affect the condition and/or secondary market value of the card. Upper Deck is not responsible for and will not replace cards that have been scratched, damaged, redeemed, or otherwise reduced in value.

https://www.upperdeckbounty.com/FAQ