`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My Jhonas Enroth PC

RE: My Jhonas Enroth PC
Updated the collection today with another copy of the 2009-10 SPx RPA /25. I also found out that these were also included within the 2015-16 Upper Deck Buyback product as well. Very cool.

[Image: 2015-16-upper-deck-buybacks-vintage-buyb..._orig.jpeg]

Cool add! Too bad it's a sticker, tho, because that would've looked awesome on-card. Still, it's an amazing card!
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(08-12-2021, 03:21 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Cool add! Too bad it's a sticker, tho, because that would've looked awesome on-card. Still, it's an amazing card!
Thank you! Yeah, this RPA parallel /25 looked really nice.

Some neat additions to the collection to start the week.

The first pickup was from COMC. I sometimes will scan base cards other cards to see if there are variations not caught by the when uploading it onto a seller's port, just in case there are differences. It's paid off a few times and it did so here today!

I managed to find one 2014-15 Upper Deck Ice Base No Foil Error card that was different than the rest, seeing as it didn't have the foil that it needed to have.

I also picked up a redeemed version of the 13-14 Crown Royale Pacific Choice Awards Ruby Auto /199. Some of these were signed on-time and distributed to collectors in 2014, while others had to been redeemed much later and distributed to collectors in 2017.

[Image: 2014-15-upper-deck-ice-base-no-foil-erro...1_orig.jpg][Image: 13-14-panini-crown-royale-pacific-s-choi..._orig.jpeg][Image: 2013-panini-hockey-redemption-card-redeemed_orig.jpeg]

With these additions, my collection now has 593 cards in total. So close to 600.....

Updated with another autographed card, this time from 2012-13 OPC. Nice to track down another OPC Retro autographed card! They look great when signed.

[Image: 12-13-o-pee-chee-retro-enroth-1-signed_orig.jpg]

I gotta ask if that's a "guaranteed" auto or whatever, because that looks like by-the-dugout-with-a-Sharpie to me. Either way, cool card!
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(09-06-2021, 06:33 AM)CMCFan22 Wrote: I gotta ask if that's a "guaranteed" auto or whatever, because that looks like by-the-dugout-with-a-Sharpie to me. Either way, cool card!
No, just a IP/TTM type autographed card. I collect signed versions of Base & Insert cards as a fun side project within this collection. Up to around 20 or so right now. It's been very fun!

Super small update (literally). Added the 17-18 Panini KHL Sticker of Dinamo Minsk. I've decided to also chase team-oriented cards, etc. Seeming as how it doesn't highlight any player specifically, I can 'morph it' into a PC addition for this player collection.

[Image: 17-18-panini-khl-stickers-number-39-dina...h_orig.jpg]

Some different additions today as I delve into more team-oriented stuff to expand the collection.

We'll start off with a nice 2008 AHL Portland Pirates 8x10 Team Issued photo. This was Enroth's 1st professional season in North America.

[Image: 2008-09-ahl-portland-pirates-team-issue-...y_orig.jpg]

Next up is a nice little discovery from 2016-17 O-Pee-Chee. I noticed Enroth is pictured on the far right side of the LA Kings' Team Checklist card. The parallel cards will be added to the wantlist of course!

[Image: 16-17-o-pee-chee-la-kings-team-checklist...h_orig.jpg]

With this mailday, I have officially surpassed 600 total cards in this collection. Wow, what a ride with PC continues to be!

The first card up is a sweet 2010-11 Score IP/TTM style auto. Always wanted a 10-11 Score base autograph to add to the collection and this copy came from England of all placed, which is pretty darn cool.

The next card is another "shadow card" with another 2016-17 OPC LA Kings Team Checklist, but this one is the Rainbow Parallel and it looks great in person.

[Image: 2010-11-score-base-autographed-by-jhonas...h_orig.jpg][Image: 16-17-opc-la-kings-team-checklist-rainbo...y_orig.jpg]