`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which box to buy???

RE: Which box to buy???
(08-05-2017, 07:03 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I really love the look of Stadium Club. It probably doesn't have flashiness of the others, but the photography is excellent and the inserts are very nice looking.
I agree. I really like the look of Stadium Club. Based on what I've seen at Target and Walmart they are more plentiful also if going the retail route at all.

I would suggest to wait on Topps 2017 Chrome Boxes to be Reduced, $125.00 plus out of the gate is expensive .Pre Orders was about $ 75.00 per box

Chrome, for me, has always had good turnaround value.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

It really depends on what you're wanting to get out of opening the box. Do you want to enjoy the look of the cards, do you want to feel like you got your money's worth, or do you simply want the possibility of hitting a huge dollar card. For me Stadium Club hits the first 2 reasons the best, followed by Archives, and Chrome being dead last. However if the 3rd reason is your main goal, then I would definitely go with Topps Chrome. The boxes can be hit or miss, but there is potential for massive hits (i.e. Superfractors and low print run autos of the top rookies).
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/