`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DALVIN COOK.... the Michigan Wolverine!

DALVIN COOK.... the Michigan Wolverine!
Is Panini just trolling collectors now'days...?

[Image: 20374485_421966444864492_617028805082976...e=5A081A91]

RE: DALVIN COOK.... the Michigan Wolverine!
To err is human...to point out every mistake is inhumane; albeit a large error, though!

Just kidding. I wish Cook was a Wolverine since I like that team and the Vikes!

Id love that card. Although its definitely an error card. If I remember right. When topps made to team manufactured patches. Back in the early 2010s Christian ponder had like a dolphins or redskins patch even though he was a Viking. Even though I wish it wasn't an error lol

Holy cow...

Topps made these same mistakes in 2011 Topps Rising Rookies...so don't go off the deep end thinking it's just a Panini mistake (albeit I still dislike Panini a lot!)

(08-01-2017, 04:57 PM)usafshelland Wrote: Topps made these same mistakes in 2011 Topps Rising Rookies...so don't go off the deep end thinking it's just a Panini mistake (albeit I still dislike Panini a lot!)
If I recall correctly, those were Mock Draft cards made before the draft based upon a projections on when players would be drafted in the first round.

And I suspect that there is a reason why no company has ever tried that again.
(07-29-2017, 05:16 PM)StylinDylan7 Wrote: Id love that card. Although its definitely an error card. If I remember right. When topps made to team manufactured patches. Back in the early 2010s Christian ponder had like a dolphins or redskins patch even though he was a Viking. Even though I wish it wasn't an error lol
If you are referring to Topps Rising Rookies retail, if I recall correctly, they were "Mock Draft" cards made before the draft and therefore not errors.