`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My Drew Bledsoe PC as of 7/27/17 (video)

My Drew Bledsoe PC as of 7/27/17 (video)
I don't show everything because that would have taken 4 or 5 hours, probably, but most of the really good stuff is here and also some of the other cards.

I have more than 1,850 Bledsoe cards, but I left out anything numbered over xx/25 (which is a lot) and also quite a bit of the unnumbered cards I have, too.

Maybe I'll get around to scanning all of this stuff at some point.

http://youtu.be/lGQGr98AoHg
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

RE: My Drew Bledsoe PC as of 7/27/17 (video)
Nice collection!

Drew was my neighbor when he played for the Bills! I always felt he was underrated... you wonder how different his career goes if they stick with him after beating the Steelers in Pittsburgh to get the Pats to Super Bowl 36... could easily have been Drew on that podium instead of Brady... unreal collection, I have always loved the Leaf Certified Mirror Black parallels!
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

(07-28-2017, 10:53 AM)savagenate Wrote: Nice collection!
Thanks!

(07-28-2017, 11:35 AM)c squared Wrote: Drew was my neighbor when he played for the Bills! I always felt he was underrated... you wonder how different his career goes if they stick with him after beating the Steelers in Pittsburgh to get the Pats to Super Bowl 36... could easily have been Drew on that podium instead of Brady... unreal collection, I have always loved the Leaf Certified Mirror Black parallels!
Oh, that's so cool! I've never met him, unfortunately. Would love to someday.

Yeah, it would have been nice to see him play under Belichick for a bit longer than he had a chance to.

Very nice cards! ... brings back memories of opening some of those products!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(08-02-2017, 08:29 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Very nice cards! ... brings back memories of opening some of those products!
Thanks much.

I think I might have thought of a better/easier way to show all of the other cards in my PC.