`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Ginter X Topps.com exclusive

2017 Ginter X Topps.com exclusive
Go get em boys and yes there is a Belly Auto unlike regular Ginter.

FULL-SIZE AUTOGRAPHS BASEBALL
AGA-CB Cody Bellinger Los Angeles Dodgers Rookie

$69.99 + Tax

https://www.topps.com/2017-allen-and-gin...usive.html

RE: 2017 Ginter X Topps.com exclusive
(07-26-2017, 06:54 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: Go get em boys and yes there is a Belly Auto unlike regular Ginter.

FULL-SIZE AUTOGRAPHS BASEBALL
AGA-CB Cody Bellinger Los Angeles Dodgers Rookie

$69.99 + Tax

https://www.topps.com/2017-allen-and-gin...usive.html
Wanted to order but when i checked the shipping, cost just as much as the box itself lol. No Thanks.

yeah to canada it's high.

I grabbed 3 boxes with $17 shipping which isn't terrible I don't guess. Will probably rip a couple in search of Judge and Bellinger and keep one sealed.

I liked it the first year as the X represented 10 years of A&G. I didn't buy any last year, but if they go on a decent sale I might buy some this year for the chance at Judge and Bellinger cards.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

No chance these make it long enough to hit clearance like last year. Word is print run is low at around 4,000 boxes and someone did the math last nght and figured out there are roughly only 53 cases or 630ish boxes left and it just went up yesterday.

Open these every year, but no pricing EVER...so..it is always a hard item to trade..why isn't there pricing?? On line product?? The minis and 65th Anniversary were on line exclusives as well and they are priced. Never have figured out the reason for no pricing on the A&G X

And they are gone...Officially out of stock

According to some that ran the numbers and pack odds there was only 100 cases made. Product will be massively short printed compared to your normal set print runs. Topps also confirmed through twitter boxes were not available at Nationals it's was a online exclusive that apparently was unannounced prior to it going up.

Ebay prices are going to be insane once the masses find out and strike out when they try to run to Topps.com and find it already sold out.

The Red Mini's OMG :O

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

busted my 3 boxes this morning and I can't complain whatsoever.

Judge RC

Bregman silver framed mini auto

Duvall silver framed mini auto

Swanson silver framed mini auto redemption

Cueto Red Mini /5

Gardner Red Mini /5

22 exclusive black mini's

23/50 SP's

and the big 3...Trout, Harper, Bryant

I love the look of these so much I picked up 2 more boxes off ebay. Sadly being sold out they are a bit more expensive. $70 from Topps $125 off the bay.