`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bellinger vs Judge

Bellinger vs Judge
Anyone care to guess how Cody Bellinger's rc prices will be in relation to Aaron Judge's

RE: Bellinger vs Judge
60-70 percent

In 2013 Elite Extra Edition Judge and Bellinger were neck and neck, but Bellinger just moved up over Judge's auto by about 30% more. Base cards are still pretty close. I didnt look at any other products for comparisons. Perhaps there are less Bellinger cards out there, and during that same time, Judge had a little more hype and expectations?
[Image: 488F744D-B42C-4BFD-B327-7CC9FB6B9558_zpsy3ofqqpx.jpg]
Wow ... photobucket screwed me up ... i guess I need new hosting Sad
It was a pic of both cards mentioned.

[Image: IMG_0426.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

was going by 1st Bowman chrome autos and that is like 60 % what Judge goes for.. Not sure on say base RC 2017

It depends on a lot of stuff.

They're both in major markets, though Bellinger just turned 22 like four days ago, so he's got about three years on Judge.

But Judge seems to have more of a "megastar" image, with his size and personality and what not.

Assuming they both continue to produce at this crazy rate, I would guess they level off to about even with each other.

They may be the latest version of Trout-Harper, where depending on the individual season one may flux a bit higher than the other, but I have a feeling these guys will be joined at the hip for the foreseeable future.