`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flickr messed up my posts ... lol any mod help appreciated!

Flickr messed up my posts ... lol any mod help appreciated!
Ok so photobucket changed their policies and you can no longer link from them unless you pay a giant up front fee .... so I decided to go with Flickr.

In the process of changing image url's I somehow broke my post ....lol

if you go to this thread:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1572319.html

and go to post #'s 121 and 123 .... when i changed the URl's it made my signature and edit button disappear ??? I tried different browsers and different devices and all are the same Sad

any one else ever had this problem?

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: Flickr messed up my posts ... lol any mod help appreciated!
No Mod help at all Sad c'mon I don't want to restart this thread yet again ....

Not sure what you did but I can't edit those 2 either. I can delete those 2 if you want
(07-16-2017, 08:44 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: No Mod help at all Sad c'mon I don't want to restart this thread yet again ....
Also, all my photobucket pics still work and I don't pay. Where did you see this?
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(07-16-2017, 05:12 PM)floydtown Wrote: Not sure what you did but I can't edit those 2 either. I can delete those 2 if you want

Also, all my photobucket pics still work and I don't pay. Where did you see this?
its on their site, some people have a an account level that still allows it until a certain date and then everyone needs to get a super duper plus account .... if ya wouldn't mind deleting those 2 posts that would be awesome

side note .... i did figure out that if you trim down the url they give you to embed in the post it doesn't screw up your post ... I will post examples later today to show you what I mean ... maybe that will shed some light on the root of the issue Smile

(07-26-2017, 09:40 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: its on their site, some people have a an account level that still allows it until a certain date and then everyone needs to get a super duper plus account .... if ya wouldn't mind deleting those 2 posts that would be awesome

side note .... i did figure out that if you trim down the url they give you to embed in the post it doesn't screw up your post ... I will post examples later today to show you what I mean ... maybe that will shed some light on the root of the issue Smile
Well, the option for me to delete just those 2 replies is hidden under the image. Only can delete entire thread
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(07-26-2017, 07:55 PM)floydtown Wrote: Well, the option for me to delete just those 2 replies is hidden under the image. Only can delete entire thread
Booooo!!! ... lol ... go ahead sir and delete away!

I will start a new one ... maybe the 3rd one is the charm and this one will stick .... lol