Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading this NM-MT B. Sanders RC I got in a trade
Wink 
Trading this NM-MT B. Sanders RC I got in a trade
OK, so maybe its not.... even a EX? Just need to clarify because my trades have dropped since this trade/negative feedback.

Contrary to the feedback, I contacted the person and tried to straighten it out and they got rude and called me a "professional grader" and other things.

It's in org as a VG if anyone wants it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums

RE: Trading this NM-MT B. Sanders RC I got in a trade
By default the cards you enter are marked as Nr-MT and I don't bother changing that because I personally don't care about the condition of the card. I'm not going to resell it or grade it, and as long as it doesn't look like he put it in the spokes of his bike as a kid I'm fine with it. This guy was probably like me. However, for older cards or ones with higher value I believe you should put a more accurate condition on it so people know that it may not be in great condition. A Barry Sanders RC in that condition he should have at least said something.

I think going forward, since condition is important to you, you should probably mention it while you are negotiating the trade to protect yourself.
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

RE: Trading this NM-MT B. Sanders RC I got in a trade
Yeah, those corners are pretty bad. Sorry about that!