Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Platinum 2 Collector's boxes and 10 Fat packs

2017 Platinum 2 Collector's boxes and 10 Fat packs
NO pics yet just got back home.

Going to keep one collector's box sealed because this stuff is pretty much sold out in most places. Could be even more rare than last years release. Throw in Judge and Bellinger and this could be a brick of gold in a few weeks.

But highlights From 1 Collector's Box and 10 Fat Packs are

Kris Bryant Photo Variation

Aaron Judge RC

Willie Calhoun Auto

Joe Jiminez Purple Auto /150

AJ Pollock Base Orange /25

Andrew Benintendi Rookie Radar Insert

Luis Castillo Top Prospects Green /99

Rhys Hoskins Top Prospects Green /99

Harrison Bader Bowman Next Generation Green /99

RE: 2017 Platinum 2 Collector's boxes and 10 Fat packs
I decided to avoid this year's release due to the color background rather than the platinum look of the past. Do you like it?

it's ok but yeah there are base that look green to me but obviously aren't because they aren't numbered. I've also heard people say that this year seems to be better as far as quality but IMO from what I've open these are going to be really condition sensitive at graded 10's are going to be extremely hard to come by.

I just wanted to open enough to get my Judge RC lol

Well, i won't judge you then!
Seriously, I will trade for some Twins but I saw that BP dissed my team this year as there are only 2 base and 2 prospects.

I snagged 3 Blasters from my Walmart, no Collector boxes to be found. I pulled a sweet Judge Ice Refractor exclusive and a Bellinger RC
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I went hunting today to the Targets (for Heritage and the Bowman Chrome exclusive) and Walmarts (for the Bowman Platinum) in my area and all was dry. I managed to get 2 blasters of Archives which was fun, but didn't hit anything big. I almost snagged a bunch of the hanger boxes of Heritage but then I noticed someone had carefully opened a corner to peak inside (I hate pack searchers), so I passed as I figured there would be no hits. I am just thankful that I read on another forum about how the pack searchers were checking blasters now, as I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise. They push in a corner very gently, and then pull it back out once they are done. The only way to notice is that there is a crease mark and typically a very small tear along the seam in the corner they pushed in.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

How do you search a blaster and what would be the point? Not like you can see the cards inside the packs. Same goes for Hangers the only thing you can rally see are the junk jersey cards that brink $3 or less.

We have a completely worthless WalMart in my area.

The card section is 95 percent Pokemon crap, and when there are sports cards, it's usually 2-3 blasters of a product that came out like 6 months ago (so, like, right now you'd be lucky to find a blaster of 2017 Topps Series I).

Occasionally they will have jumbo packs, with the majority having been dropped on the ground about five times each.

Last week I bought one, and every single card was damaged on the same corner.

I was so irritated that I demanded a replacement pack.

So no, I haven't seen nor busted any Bowman Platinum yet!

And I hate pack searchers. All of them.