`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Grading Submissions are Back!

1st Grading Submissions are Back!
After collecting for many years I finally decided to send a couple of cards in for grading to Beckett and they just made it home today! Wanted to share it here. Had the rookie since I was in 8th grade, a gift from my dad for good grades. Very happy with the service and the grades received.

[Image: MJ.jpg]

MJ Collector, Autograph Collector

RE: 1st Grading Submissions are Back!
Congrats on the grades! Its funny I have both of those cards in the exact same grades. I had my RC graded too and it was nice to get it slabbed. I was very hesitant at first to send it off.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Awesome grades. Great memory with the card from your dad.

(07-07-2017, 06:41 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Congrats on the grades! Its funny I have both of those cards in the exact same grades. I had my RC graded too and it was nice to get it slabbed. I was very hesitant at first to send it off.
Thank! I know the feeling, I was VERY nervous to send them out.
(07-08-2017, 05:47 AM)hercules21 Wrote: Awesome grades. Great memory with the card from your dad.
Thanks! It's definitely a good one, I got into collecting with him back in 1992, picking up the hobby again this year after a few years of vacations.
MJ Collector, Autograph Collector

Nice grades and nice cards! I wish I had gotten a Jordan rookie for good grades back in the day. :-p
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

This look great. I am glad you sent them in.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Very nice!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666