`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is that envelope in the green circle on my screen?
Can somebody tell me how to get rid of that stupid envelope in the green circle? It is in my way.
I do know why it's there. but I don't need to ask a question or leave a message.
(07-04-2017, 07:58 PM)cspen Wrote: Can somebody tell me how to get rid of that stupid envelope in the green circle? It is in my way.
I do know why it's there. but I don't need to ask a question or leave a message.
Pretty sure you can't get rid of it. It's their "convenient" new contact us button. As opposed to the nearly as misplaced box that used to be further to the right.
[Image: lh67pgE.png]
(07-04-2017, 09:05 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Pretty sure you can't get rid of it. It's their "convenient" new contact us button. As opposed to the nearly as misplaced box that used to be further to the right.
I think the one you're thinking of jared still is around, especially on the home page. I don't know how many times I've typed "GO AWAY" in that box. Of course, it doesn't go away. I get so freaking sick of these.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]
The nuclear option is to disable javascript for the site. Unfortunately, that will also disable the drop-down ribbon bar for navigation, and make you unable to use the Beckett organizer or trade system, because those features rely on javascript.

What I did was disable it specifically for the forums, and left it on for the rest of the site.
I used it to leave a message. All I got back so far is thanks for your comment.
At least they could move it out of the way if they aren't going to get rid of it.
Just one more way for Beckett to be annoying. I'm down to one subscription now because of crap like this. Too much money for too little product and too many hurdles to get to that little product.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.
You click on the Green Envelope and it takes you to India, where the Beckett agent sells you something and then sells your Credit Card Number to Feed the Children so they can eat. if that doesn't work , he sells it to Forever 21. I just had a Fraud call on my Visa after Renewal My Beckett Football for 15 issues.