`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone bust any '17 Elite yet?

Anyone bust any '17 Elite yet?
Just curious if it's worth the price. Obviously there's the excitement of being the first 2017 set with rookie pro jerseys. I was checking them out on D&A and they're nice looking cards. 2 autos and a patch card...doesn't mention the rarity of the rookies but from the pictures it looks like they're all numbered. Prestige has 4 autos and 40 rookies for $8 cheaper, but still college unis for the rookies.

RE: Anyone bust any '17 Elite yet?
I was considering purchasing this product until I watched a case break online...I was not impressed with the design on video as much as I was with photos. But, I know nothing else about it.

I watched some online breaks and I like the look of the cards. Its the first set this year I'm considering going after. There is one insert set called "Field Vision" which look gorgeous, it looks like a field level HD photo, I'm definately going to be going after those.
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

Buy singles stay away from the boxes
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I was considering it but was somewhat disappointed with the values of the rookies considering the base ones are #/499. The autos aren't listed yet but seems like something more you're looking for the big hit. I think I'll wait a few weeks till Donruss and Certified are out. Both run a good amount cheaper on DACW Presell. The Elite singles seem to be selling well on ebay but probably a lot to do with being the only set with RCs in pro jerseys out and people getting the football fever back with training camps starting up soon.

That's a shame. Just did a quick comparison between Elite and Elite Draft Picks and the RC have the same value which makes no sense since EDP is unnumbered.
(07-14-2017, 05:13 AM)semperbm1463 Wrote: I was considering it but was somewhat disappointed with the values of the rookies considering the base ones are #/499. The autos aren't listed yet but seems like something more you're looking for the big hit. I think I'll wait a few weeks till Donruss and Certified are out. Both run a good amount cheaper on DACW Presell. The Elite singles seem to be selling well on ebay but probably a lot to do with being the only set with RCs in pro jerseys out and people getting the football fever back with training camps starting up soon.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

I just busted three blasters and don't think I've ever been more disappointed in a product.

Check out my thread for the breakdown.