`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Patrick Peterson worth cllecting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
High value over time?
100.00%
1 100.00%
Better than Deion Sanders?
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bryce Harper Rookie?
Heart 
Bryce Harper Rookie?
I am new to this site so I apologize if this is not the correct place to ask this question. I was wondering what would be the absolute best Bryce harper rookie card to buy lets say $1000 or lower?

RE: Bryce Harper Rookie?
At that price, I would say his Topps chrome rookie auto. You can get some nice color with that kind of cash too.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

Hi! Welcome aboard.
Not sure about that poll you have posted, but as far as Harper RC's there's a 2012 Heritage H650 that's pretty sweet and that high number update set was fairly limited as well. It was sold as a Topps online exclusive. Not really allowed to post specific prices, but it fits the parameters you've set forth in your original post. I'll try and post the card when I can.

[Image: null_zpsf4e9331d.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I like the Topps Chrome myself.

I also like Heritage, but the only problem I have with it is that I tend to think of Heritage cards being more from the year it's honoring than the year it was actually issued in - so in this case, a 2012 Heritage Harper seems like it's a 1963 card instead of a 2012 one.
Bowman: home of the pre-rookie card.

Better than Neon Deion!?!? What the, what?
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

(06-30-2017, 05:51 PM)flamethrower Wrote: Better than Neon Deion!?!? What the, what?
Hey "Primetime" is my favorite all time football player but with a slight disadvantage in top speed, and it is slight, Peterson has a better game in my opinion. Has not missed a pro-bowl yet. Deion will always be my favorite ,but I gotta say I am an LSU fan so I got love for Peterson.
(06-30-2017, 08:40 AM)kfeldman Wrote: At that price, I would say his Topps chrome rookie auto. You can get some nice color with that kind of cash too.
Thanks man, I'm gonna check it out.