Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestions for a case to break

suggestions for a case to break
hey everyone,

Long time collector - mostly hockey. Have dabbled in baseball but would never profess to know the market/products etc when it comes to baseball like I know hockey.

Once a year or so I like to bust a case of cards. Lately I've been more so looking into baseball. Looking for suggestions on the best case to bust - Looking for best return on investment - would no doubt be looking to sell most of what I open - it's more the chase for me then it is anything else.

Any suggestions or comments at all would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

RE: suggestions for a case to break
I would suggest Triple Threads or Five Star if you have the cash, as TT has very few non-hits and 5 Star has all hits.

something mid end would be ideal. I have some cash but can't go too crazy - and would like the break to last a little while.

Ok, mid-end break (around $1,000) that is fun and still has selling potential is 2017 Finest that I broke this year. I had 3 great autos and several others with value for trades, not to mention Aaron Judge's RC that is hot right now.
Many love Bowman but then you have TONS of commons to deal with.

Topps gold label
If I read right some of the parallels are now numbered. Also the case hit is a legend relic.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

I would do Topps Inception