`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's get some trading done!

Let's get some trading done!
I sent out 3 offers, and responded to one today. I'm looking for most things in my org, with the focus on Rodgers/Nelson combo cards, Tomlinson TD tribute cards, and Burfict, but will look at many other things. I can open up some mid end cards to get deals done. So lets keep rolling!

RE: Let's get some trading done!
Open offer sent
Bucket:
https://sportscardalbum.com/u/tevex4

Collecting all Detroit Lions Contenders Autos(97%)
Collecting all current Lions serial #/parallels (especially Stafford, Ebron, Slay)
Building 2008 SPX Winning Combos (54%),2014 Prizm Green & Red Power, 2014 Topps Rookie Patch, 2016 Optic Aqua.

(06-24-2017, 12:26 PM)tevex4 Wrote: Open offer sent
I'll take a look thanks!

Hey bud I don't have the OPG at the moment. What were you interested in of mine and what do you have of Sooners??

(07-01-2017, 05:33 PM)oumike83 Wrote: Hey bud I don't have the OPG at the moment. What were you interested in of mine and what do you have of Sooners??

I'll send you a PM, thanks

Would love to add some more chunks of parallels for my rainbows, 3 big trades landed me a bunch, but looking for some more before my month sub runs out! Also added a few more rainbows to go after, so maybe you have something? Looking for Rodgers 2016 Prizm, Nelson 2014 and 2016 Prizm, Rodgers/Nelson combo cards, and LaDainian Tomlinson 2007 Topps Chrome TD tribute refractors. Hit me up if you have some! I'm willing to trade patches and autos for the low numbered stuff I need.