`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Want Lists

Want Lists
This might be a question for the mods but I recently updated my organize and created tabs for each of the last 40 or so years worth of Dodger's cards. I went through my collection and marked each of them as either a "have" or a "want" to help with trading. What I've noticed is that only cards from 2008 or newer are being flagged as wants when I initiate a trade, meaning I have to manually search for anything older with defeats the whole purpose. Does anyone recognize this issue? I was curious if there was a max quantity of "wants" and as I added each new year it replaced some of the older cards? Any input is appreciated. Thanks!
Topps Master Set Builder, Dodgers and Mike Piazza Collector as well.

RE: Want Lists
I have the same problem and have never been able to figure out a solution.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

(06-23-2017, 03:07 AM)tate31nym Wrote: I have the same problem and have never been able to figure out a solution.
Appreciate the response. Glad to know it's not just me. Thanks.
Topps Master Set Builder, Dodgers and Mike Piazza Collector as well.

The only thing I've been able to figure is when someone has an expansive org (ie more thank 10k cards), it does not pull up all my wants and I have to manually go thru. Your observation about the dates might help narrow it down if we can just get the info to the right people.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile