`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Anyone On Here Know 1HUGESTLFAN?

Anyone On Here Know 1HUGESTLFAN?
Anyone know Seth, who goes by the user name 1hugestlfan? It looks like he last logged in on May 9th, and hasn't responded to any of my PMs. We made a trade and I shipped my end but never received his card in return. Had traded with him before, he was good to deal with and has over 300 trades, so am wondering what happened. Maybe a mod can reach out too? Hope he's okay. Have made hundreds upon hundreds of trades on here, only ever had 3 go awry, but it still sucks when it happens.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Anyone On Here Know 1HUGESTLFAN?
That's really too bad. I had a similar situation occur with another trader who disappeared. Hopefully nothing bad happened and he's okay!
Thanks,
- Steve

Still no word back. Are there still mods here?
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Send a message to 'floydtown'
Thanks,
- Steve

I don't see anything negative on him, seems to be a good trader. PM sent
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I did a deal with him in March for about $25.00 in cards and it went fine. He has been a good trader in the past. Hope you get your end Simon. Hope is all is well with Seth also.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace