`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rare parallels of base issue sets?

RE: Rare parallels of base issue sets?
I don't know if you consider it a parallel as much as a test set but the 1990 Topps Glossy Rookies foil test cards. I am not certain but I believe all 33 cards in the subset have some sort of foiling for the test but since these were not packed out this may not count.
I focus my PC on Ken Griffey Jr but I also collect Jay Buhner, Steve Largent and Ryan Bader. Secondary collection: Seattle teams & Univ. of Arizona

(06-12-2017, 10:47 AM)scottbdoug Wrote: There are the Venezuelan Topps sets and of course some of the OPee Chee sets from Canada mirror the Topps set of the same year
Hadn't heard of Topps Venezuelan before. Cool stuff. Thanks!
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

1993 Topps Inaugural Marlins and Rockies. 10,000 of each set with the Derek Jeter RC. I've been looking for both unopened at a good price. Also the 1993 Upper Deck gold hologram. Those only came in complete set form and only one set per 16 set case. The problem is, they are not marked so you need to open one up and look at the cards to see if they are the gold hologram or not. I have 2 unopened sets, I just can't bring myself to open one to see if I have the gold. I'd like that Jeter RC as well.
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283