Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opened a few 2017 Bowman and Topps Finest Today

Opened a few 2017 Bowman and Topps Finest Today
Pulls from today...

[Image: 2017-Bowman.jpeg]

[Image: 2017-Topps-Finest.jpeg]
Looking for High End Nomar Mazara, Mattingly, Adrian Beltre, Peyton Manning, Clayton Kershaw, Zeke Elliott, and Dak Prescott

RE: Opened a few 2017 Bowman and Topps Finest Today
WOW!! Very nice pulls! You kinda killed it in BOWMAN!! The Finest was not too shabby either! Congrats!

Wow, those Orange autos are selling high on EBay. Congrats!

Awesome break. Tough to beat that redemption.

Yeah I'm pretty happy about the cards I pulled. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you look down at the case you opened and think what a waste. I've been on both sides of that many times.
Looking for High End Nomar Mazara, Mattingly, Adrian Beltre, Peyton Manning, Clayton Kershaw, Zeke Elliott, and Dak Prescott

Opened a case of Finest yesterday. Some decent pulls but not sure I will cover the price of the case. I have a stack of rookies and regular refractor rookies like Judge and Benintendi that could add up a little bit here and there.

The Mystery Redemption could make or break this case as well. Anyone have the details on 2017 Mystery redemption? Last year they gave all 3 redemptions for everyone. Curious to know who the options are, if they are giving multiples away again, and if they are just base autographs or what...

[Image: 84d85a0f-db6e-4b28-a7b5-dc0321d400e5.jpg]

[Image: A46BB872-E29C-481C-9C3D-DAD70D99AFD5.jpg]

Seems like everyone is getting the Austin autograph...I got 3 versions out of a case. Why does it have to be a Yankee???! Tongue

(06-09-2017, 01:09 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Seems like everyone is getting the Austin autograph...I got 3 versions out of a case. Why does it have to be a Yankee???! Tongue
I actually left out one more Austin autograph... Undecided