`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trying a box of 2017 contenders draft +1 pack, despite seeing some of the breaks

Trying a box of 2017 contenders draft +1 pack, despite seeing some of the breaks
Love this set every year, but breaks I've watched have been mostly brutal. Went with 1 box, plus a pack instead of my normal 4-5. Not bad on results

Kareem hunt (potential impact player)

Tyus Bowser

Darrues Rogers

Gabe marks

Fabian moreau

Adam sheheen

Deshone Kizer Big Grin

RE: Trying a box of 2017 contenders draft +1 pack, despite seeing some of the breaks
Definitely the definition of hit or miss product, nice hit on the Kizer

RE: Trying a box of 2017 contenders draft +1 pack, despite seeing some of the breaks
CONGRATS ON KIZER!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Nice Kizer and yeah, Hunt can be a real sleeper.

I have absolutely killed it with this product this year.
3 Boxes - 2 Trubisky and 1 Watson auto
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(06-07-2017, 05:05 PM)solid133 Wrote: Definitely the definition of hit or miss product, nice hit on the Kizer
Thanks
(06-08-2017, 09:37 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: CONGRATS ON KIZER!
thanks

(06-09-2017, 09:42 AM)bselje Wrote: Nice Kizer and yeah, Hunt can be a real sleeper.

Thanks, going to try 1 more hoping for some of your luck.

nice kizer
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(06-09-2017, 09:42 AM)bselje Wrote: Nice Kizer and yeah, Hunt can be a real sleeper.

Wow impressive, nice hits. I had similar luck with last year's Prizm Collegiate Draft picks...3 boxes yielded Zeke, Dak and Wentz autos. I sent two to BGS and the Zeke came back a 9 and Wentz 9.5. As you would expect I was disappointed they didn't renew the set. I'm a sucker for the numbered parallels as well.