`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Archives Yuk-Yuk

Topps Archives Yuk-Yuk
Bought a 10 box (case) break Reds Only. This is what I got.
9 Votto
9 Seaver
6 Sparky
2 Duval
1 ea Hamilton, Morgan, Perez.

There were also 6 autos for the same team & out of the 6, 3 were of same player.

Thanks a whole bunch Topps

RE: Topps Archives Yuk-Yuk
Yep 2 boxes I got Wally Moon, tim Wallach, john Sterling, and mike Scott. Pretty sweet....

(06-05-2017, 03:31 PM)nickenerson Wrote: Yep 2 boxes I got Wally Moon, tim Wallach, john Sterling, and mike Scott. Pretty sweet....
I'd take the Wally Moon and the John Sterling especially if you can find something in my org. I don't have all my autos in, but if you don't see it, ask. Have several HOF sigs from the 2015 Cooperstown. Thank you.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Yeah, John Sterling is a pretty good hit for a Yankees Fan. They also have a "Bald Vinny" auto, but not really sure most Yankee Fans want THAT! BTW: Topps .... Autos of Fans in product should NOT be counted as a Hit, only as a bonus .... OK?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Topps loves reprints and remakes so much, it needs to make a heritage version of Topps Archive!

...or is it an archive version of heritage?
Bowman: home of the pre-rookie card.