`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun Case of 15/16 Black Gold

Fun Case of 15/16 Black Gold
Son and I did a case of Black Gold this weekend. For us, breaking boxes is not all about making $ or even getting dollar for dollar, but the journey and experience. It's fun to share the hobby together.

It was a fun break for three reasons. 1) We each got some stuff we really liked. I am a Spurs fan, he's a Clips / Devin Booker fan, and both had some fun hits. 2) There were some big hits too, as well as some nice low #d things, and some sweet patches. 3) Three boxes had a pack with 5 cards- which all were extra jersey hits. No great windfall from that, but a nice little bonus none the less.

Currently looking for 2010 John Elway Emblems of the Hall. Center must be filled with either info or auto. There are blank ones out there that are ugly....

RE: Fun Case of 15/16 Black Gold
Very nice!

I really like the Avery Bradley Massive Materials Card. Let me know if you want to sell it. Thanks!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

(06-04-2017, 02:51 PM)The_Zodiac_Collection Wrote: Very nice!

I really like the Avery Bradley Massive Materials Card. Let me know if you want to sell it. Thanks!
My son has it and has said he's keeping. We split the case cost, then drafted cards.
Currently looking for 2010 John Elway Emblems of the Hall. Center must be filled with either info or auto. There are blank ones out there that are ugly....

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK