`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
check this out !!!! need help!!!!

check this out !!!! need help!!!!
where can i get info on this plaque? and tell if sig is real? and what its worth?
 photo ebay pics 06032017 001.jpg
 photo ebay pics 06032017 004_1.jpg
[Image: chevydad575banner.jpg]
....I COLLECT....
CHIPPER JONES,GREG MADDUX,BOBBY COX,JOHN SMOLTZ,ANDRUW JONES,JASON HEYWARD,BRIAN MCCANN
I MAIL ON PAYDAY FRIDAY'S EACH WEEK...

RE: check this out !!!! need help!!!!
Looks like something from UDA (Upper Deck Authenticated). I remember seeing similar autographed cards in the SkyMall magazine during the late 90s when I traveled more frequently. Could be from there or QVC or straight from UDA, as they sold stuff like this direct.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I ran the code through Upper Deck's Hologram database but came up empty. Though they say items made prior to 2002 aren't in the database, so you may want to contact Upper Deck directly. Here's the link: UD Link

Congrats on the add, it's a nice looking card with a clean signature. Personally I'm not crazy about the display but I think you've got a nice piece. If it's authentic you aren't sending kids to college, but you might be able to see something in the neighborhood of lower end, pack released Montana autographs in terms of value in my opinion.

thxs guy for the info..
[Image: chevydad575banner.jpg]
....I COLLECT....
CHIPPER JONES,GREG MADDUX,BOBBY COX,JOHN SMOLTZ,ANDRUW JONES,JASON HEYWARD,BRIAN MCCANN
I MAIL ON PAYDAY FRIDAY'S EACH WEEK...