`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thinking of getting back into the hobby

RE: thinking of getting back into the hobby
(06-03-2017, 05:43 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Here in Minnesota I have never seen cards in garage sales and when I tried to do it on a Friday not a single car stopped by.

I had stuff from 1977 thru 2015 with plenty of $5+ cards.
I always look, but rarely find anything. Best yard sale hit I've had was a $2 ziploc bag filled, mostly, with 1992 Score and the complete Series 2 of '92 Score Impact Players. Mixed in, however, were $60 worth of '92 Score Franchise inserts.

But mostly it's '80s and '90s commons for me to fill out my old sets.

Last summer in Maine I drove a FedEx truck and stopped at an average of 10 yard sales each week. I found cards at three of them over the course of the entire summer. No great prizes but I did buy some cards to use as trade bait.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

hey guys i am in the process of getting my organize back under control I was trying to do a trade and i cant find a couple of cards (apparently when i got out few years ago i must have sold some on the bay) so i am going through and checking to see that my haves are here.
and i notice in my organize i have two folders 1 ebay item- expired and 2 ebay items current anybody know what thats about (i dont remember makeing them folders) idk maybe i am just getting old...lol its fun thought..Big Grin
[Image: chevydad575banner.jpg]
....I COLLECT....
CHIPPER JONES,GREG MADDUX,BOBBY COX,JOHN SMOLTZ,ANDRUW JONES,JASON HEYWARD,BRIAN MCCANN
I MAIL ON PAYDAY FRIDAY'S EACH WEEK...