`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Bunning

Jim Bunning
Hall of Famer Jim Bunning passed away yesterday at the age of 85. He was the first modern-era pitcher to win 100 games in each league, the first 20th-century pitcher to throw a no-hitter in each league and the second to record 1,000 strikeouts in each league.

Share some of your Jim Bunning cards.

I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

RE: Jim Bunning
(05-28-2017, 09:46 AM)zeprock Wrote: Hall of Famer Jim Bunning passed away yesterday at the age of 85. He was the first modern-era pitcher to win 100 games in each league, the first 20th-century pitcher to throw a no-hitter in each league and the second to record 1,000 strikeouts in each league.

Share some of your Jim Bunning cards.

Sorry, never heard of the guy and none of my cards are before 1975.

RE: Jim Bunning
Amazing stats and a bona fide HOF member. Strange how there was just something on about him about 3-4 days before he passed. I was thinking that they don't make pitchers like him these days.
My condolences to his family, friends and fans.
I have a triple threads relic card of JB, but cant find it right now. I'll post it as soon as I can locate it. (Unless I sent it to Phillies_Joe in a Phillies Phun care package?)
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.